- Ruptured disc problem: It is a common spinal condition which is also known as prolapsed, slipped or herniated disc. Mainly the flexibility of the spine is affected in this condition
- Degenerative disc disease: It is the natural variations that happen to the discs over the years and is not actually a disease
- Spinal disc injuries from accidents or falls
- spinal infections
- spinal cancer
Symptoms and Spinal treatments
Back Pain- Back pain is the most common and important warning sign of any spinal condition. Usually, Upper, Middle, and Low back are felt with pain if there is any deformities or other spinal problems.
Different spinal treatment:
What treatment you have will depend on the cause and severity of your symptoms. In severe cases, surgical treatments are opted otherwise nonsurgical treatments preferred.
Common surgical treatments:
- Spinal surgery for back pain: Minimally Invasive Lumbar Discectomy (MILD) is the surgery done for curing Back Pain. Usually, it is for treating Lumbar Spinal Stenosis ( a spinal narrowing condition). When other medications and therapies fail to cure the disease only then the MILD procedure will be opted. This will help to restore the space in the spinal canal and decreases the nerve compression. So that, the patient will get relief from pain and can restore mobility.
- Disc replacement surgery: It is also called cervical disc replacement. It is the process of removing the damaged cervical disc and replacing it with an artificial one.The main goals of this surgery are to reduce pain and preserve motion.